Would you take relationship or dating advise from a person who is perceived as ugly by the majority?

• Yes
    70% (16)50% (4)65% (20)Vote
  • No
    26% (6)12% (1)23% (7)Vote
  • Other / explain
    4% (1)38% (3)12% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I would. Just because they're considered "ugly" it doesn't mean they never been in a relationship.
    And they also can be more experienced than I am (which isn't hard to be honest).

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugly people know best how to manage these things due to the unlikelihood of their selection and maintaining the relationship. That's the natural guru.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Sure... why not?
    It's the experience and the psychology that makes him/her an expert, not how pretty they may be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure they have outside view of it all!

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical attractiveness =/= Wisdom.

I don't see how these two correlate. Of course I'd take the advice, if it was smart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why the heck not? Appearance doesn't mean they're unintelligent. They can give advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on how much experience they have had with relationships.

0|0
    0|0
    • Their ugly I doubt they've had any relationships.

• Show All
    • If personality mattered to women so much every ugly guy including me wouldn't be single.

• like I said, you're probably right.

What Guys Said 1

• Beauty does not define experience and perception regarding relationships. You can learn through observation and personal experience. So, I'd rather consider more factors than only beauty.

1|0
    0|0