Unemployed poor guys are undatable?

I lost my job and I've been struggling find more work. I was on unemployment for the first part of 2015 until I found a job in the summer time. When I started my new job I was confident enough to start dating again. Then due to bad luck I lost everything. My unemployment has run out and I work a part time job for less than 18 hours a week usually and it barely pays the bills. I've been down on myself about it and became a social recluse.

Fortunately I have a client I'm desinging for and he gives me assignments that require my skills and knowledge. I don't get very many tasks from him, but as I continue to work with him, the more likely I am to work my way out of being poor.

Should I try to date again despite all this? I can't pull myself lie to a girl and pretend to be better off than I currently am.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm... as long as he has a passion and well rise again ! I am with ya!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about you, but I don't have the means to date. My cars are either almost always broken down or are being borrowed at all times... AND I don't have a job. I've met so few girls I've been attracted to since high school, I can count them with one hand, so if you find a girl at all you like... GO FOR IT!!!

What Girls Said 2

• When I was unemployed, I found myself down. It had more to do with my feelings. I say you should try to work on you, get back on your feet and look to other things. Dating does not make you feel better when you are unemployed. I tried it.

• Dating while unemployed and feeling low about oneself probably makes the interactions between the two people not so good. right?

• Yes, it ruins it

• Not undateable at all maybe a luck lady could help help you relax or help out with finding a job good guy deserves a good women money or without money at least you're trying

What Guys Said 1

• Don't date until you get yourself cleaned up.