Is falling in love worth the risk of possibly getting hurt?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's absolutely worth the risk. Nothing's stopping you from being very cautious about the person before you get too emotionally involved. But once you know that the interest is mutual and you both want the same things from each other...
    Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all!

What Girls Said 4

• . . .
    ugh. yes =/

• I'm not sure. I hope it is worth it.

• YES! Its always worth it!

• I'm not sure. I think so
    I'll tell you when I actually succeed with the person I am falling for, and not just get rejected. Lol

What Guys Said 3

• Absolutely.

I've learned an awful lot about myself by being in love, and the women I have opened myself to have helped me to grow into a man I am proud to be. There were times of deep pain after a relationship ended, but I never regretted anything.

• Yes it is. It's a double edge sword. On one side it's absolutely amazing on the other is shear agony. Even though I've had a couple of broken hearts were I felt like the world ended it's still worth it.

• Love is high risk high reward. I say go for it, life is boring without risks.