What does it mean if a guy your interested in and he is two said are you joking right now? and after that I sent him a text he disn't even see it and?

I've known this guy for about two months he is very nice

he gave me some books that helped me in my studies because he is one year ahead of me i'm interested in him and i think he is two this week he was the first to text me two times the last text we were talking about an activity in our school and i said are you going to sing or be part of the theatre team he answered are you serious? I sent lauphing emojies and then he said i'm just going to watch i replied i'm not going i have a class that morning and then he didn't even see my text or reply two days went by and still no reply and he's online what's wrong with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he is busy. Maybe he will respond when he feels like it. I hope he responds back soon. Sometimes guys play games. But you and him were flirting a lot. I hope he didn't loose interest.

• Thank you very much for the upvote.

• Your very welcome. Im sorry again things didn't work out.

• Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0