What's the point of girls texting you after a date to tell you they had fun?

I mean, we already established during the closing moments of the date that we had fun and wished each other good night.. what's the point of sending a text again a few minutes/hours later?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh , she just wants to reassure you that she had fun (and make sure you did too) and she's hinting that she would be down to have another date with you
    I do this only if I liked the guy

What Girls Said 4

• She is still thinking of u or is kinda "owning" the moment still with u. Sometimes they do it to be nice or times to get a response from u so u keep texting back.

• You must be new here... Welcome to earth.

• Because she's got to check and make sure you had a good time

• i think it depends. Some girls are being nice, but some are giving you the hing that you should ask her out again. If me, I won't text the guy and say I had a great time with him if I am not interested in him.

What Guys Said 3

• I guess it's like reaffirmation that she did indeed enjoy themselves and she would indeed like to get together again that is said without the pressure of the guy standing right over her

• Never been on a date or had a girlfriend buttt its probably to let them know that they enjoyed themselves and wouldn't mind going on another date with them.

• being nice Ik there's no logic to it