I experience a lot of racism?

I live in a country in Europe and i experience a lot of racism, i even have trouble finding a man because most won't date me because i am ''east african'' which they always make a lot of fun of, its like they are ashamed to be seen with me. It hurts me, a lot...

Most Helpful Guy

• The sad part of being a black woman is.. your own kind doesn't want to date you (black men).. I have lived in Brussels for the past 4 years and I rarely saw a black guy date a black girl...

• yea.. i live in Holland

• white guys mostly want to try you out for sex

Most Helpful Girl

• As much as I wish it wasn't true, I guess there's no denying it... Most Europeans are racist, even if we don't want to admit it. Don't give up though! You wouldn't want to date the guys who are ashamed of you anyway! They are cowards who are afraid of what other people will think of them, even if they do find you attractive. You seem like a nice person and I'm sure that one day you'll find someone who will like you for you and who won't give a damn about your skin color. Trust me, I've seen it happen :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, Europeans are very racist and xenophobic. I don't know what to tell you, love. I know that there will eventually be someone who doesn't make you feel like trash and isn't ashamed to be seen with you. Hang in there.

• how do you know

• Because I'm an optimist, and I refuse to believe that everyone is a horrible person.