How you ever fall in love of someone that you can't have?

Like.. You are together but you know that you don't have a future with that person but you still with them like a damn masochist.

Most Helpful Guy

• What makes you think you won't have a future with that person? It takes two to tango

• For example if you do not want to have a long distance relationship but still decide to stay together until you have to leave.

• I think at my age is very difficult. I prefer to keep just the nice memories.

• Well it seems like you have settled for that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep! Totally, I have been with people whO i could see forever with but initially I knew it wouldn't last that long because one I wasn't ready to be a step mum etc.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know if it's LOVE but I know that I am usually attracted to women who are already married or engaged. Those are the ones who are more open and less guarded when being with other people so they seem to be nicer people, yet still unattainable.

• Yes. [xxxx]

• Love it's a matter of brain chesmistry, which you can't always control.

• I think at some point everyone has

• love comes from knowing the person and appreciating the

What Girls Said 0