Girls, how would you react if a guy brought you to a sports event that was something different to what you thought it would be?

A girl came to a sports event with me yesterday, she thought it was rugby but it was a different sport, however she got's into the spirit of it and waited to the end. I think this is a good sign, that's she interested in me. I suggested we will go to a rugby game instead and she agreed and came to drinks with me. How would you react girls and isn't this a positive sign?

2

What Girls Said 2

• That is a positive sign, it just shows she's a good sport and is down for whatever. I wouldn't mind, but i would say "oh I thought this was gonna be ___" I fid most sporting events the same, I drink I cheer etc haha. I like baseball though and most people can't stand it

• That's way to general of a question for me to answer how I'd react but it sounds like yes, the way she reacted is a great sign for you.