Is he just using me for SEX? Want honest answers please he's confusing me?

known this guy since jr high and we have been hooking up once in a blue throughout the years. He'd always be the one to message me out the blue and ask how I'm doing. we've been hanging out the most we ever have this summer. he would sometimes be kind of rude to me by, for example, we would watch tv and I would watch something and he'd just change the channel, then when I confront him about it, he'll say, alright what was it again? But only after he sees the look on my face. We're both in our early twenties. Or he'll just act like he's "mean".. He'll tell me " why do u have to do reverse psychology on Me" or just other random stuff that's annoying. Why does he do these things and is he really being rude?
Also, he doesn't really call text much, he'll text once or call once a day but he'll keep the conversations so short and won't really say much besides the same mundane everyday small talk. "How's your day" (the usual small talk)... Is he just not that into me? Also, sometimes he'll invite me to go to a motel with him but then he'll leave afterwards because he says he has to meet his dad... He does invite me places toz why won't he chase me more? yes we have sexHe'll say how much I turn him on. Then once over the phone I told him "do u really know what u want? Are u sure " and he said "maybe I have to figure it out" yet he has asked me to "be his girl" a few times and when I say yes, the next day, he'll just say how he "wishes I was his girl. What does he want from me. He isn't always "rude" like that. He does show he wants my opinion on things. He would tell me "why can't you be my wife" when I was teasing him in bed and said I'll be his mistress (he's not married ).

Most Helpful Guy

• He is just enjoying the times with you , sex and every thing else that goes with it but doesn't want anything to serious for now, just wants to enjoy single life for now, maybe is still trying to figure out his path in life or a career? Basically you are very convenient for him right now with the arrangement you have and he likes it this way. I wouldn't mind this arrangement either if I still want to do my own thing and still be eligible if someone else came along and your not exclusive with him

What Guys Said 2

• I am using you.

• sounds like it is just sexual and he is not looking for more

What Girls Said 0