Would you dump a cheater?

Hypotetical scenario: you have dated this person for 6 months and you like them a lot, but you find out they have cheated before on their previously partner. What do you do?

• Nothing
    18% (4)22% (9)21% (13)Vote
  • Dump them
    64% (14)62% (25)63% (39)Vote
  • Other
    18% (4)16% (6)16% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Until they cheat on me I won't do a thing

1|0
    0|0
    • So you dont see it as an indicator on whats ahead?

• Everyones past is full of shit and if we started judging them on it
      We would never be able to have a relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't start dating someone who had cheated in their previous relationship. I went to high school with my boyfriend so I knew all about his past relationships and how they ended but if I were to get with someone knew and found that out once we were together, that'd be tough. I'd likely distance myself and work towards ending things as a relationship without full trust is not worth very much to me.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Other.

I would ask why it happened and see if i was okay with that answer.
    I have cheated once before. I wasn't really in love with her from the beginning and a friend of hers said that I was really turning her on and so I was more attracted to that and so I failed.

But I learned my lesson and will not cheat with another girl if I am in a relationship.

0|0
    0|1
  • just because a person cheats in a previous relationship doesn't mean theu will cheat on you. women and men cheat and I have been cheated on. I have also been accused of being the cheater when I never did. although lf the person has cheated more than once in multiple relationships then it isn't worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once a cheater always a cheetah, pce

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex was a cheater I found out when I came home from work on my lunch and caught her with her ex in my place. They were getting undressed when I walked in I told them to leave they got violent so I called security who handed them over to the police.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd judge them based on how they treated you. i cheated once when i was 18.. first and last time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would take a dump on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be honest and ask why they cheated... All cards on the table Bro... Base it on her answer to you not because she cheated on him there 2 sides to every story.

0|0
    0|0
  • He/She will ''relapse'', that's for sure
    it's not a question of ''what if'' but ''when''

0|0
    0|0
  • you should stay with them they are going to remain faithful

0|0
    0|0
  • If I really liked her I would still date her

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I'd look into it further - and make sure I can trust him...
    But a cheater rarely -if ever- changes...

0|1
    0|0
  • I would bring up the matter sensitively, expressing my concern. People make mistakes in their past, if they express regret that I conceive as genuine, I would give them a chance. One chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course!!! Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would mention that I don't tolerate it and if I get even a little bit of evidence of potential cheating I'm out.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they cheat yes, they deserve to get dumped.

0|1
    0|0
  • You should dump them if they're a douchebag if they treat u right then u should judge them of that

0|1
    0|0