What's the longest you can go without talking to your significant other?

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't seen my boyfriend all weekend and we've maybe exchanged 10 text messages during these past 3 days. So I guess so far? Three days.

What Girls Said 5

• Don't know, haven't really experimented with that. Couldn't go too long though, I know I'd miss him too much :S

• A very long time!

• Really depends on my reason for not talking to them. If it's because I'm mad at them for something It can be a while, but I'd say about a week at the longest.

• I'm not at my girl, it's just I'm the type of person to give my SO space to do their own thing.

• She sends me good mornings, and I'll say. Just want to pop in and say I missed you. Cheesy stuff like that.

• yeah, that's good. Keep it up!

• 18 motherfucking years

• About three weeks. He's overseas, so sometimes he has access to phone/text/email etc. and sometimes he doesn't. :/

• That sucks 🙁 At least you know he's thinking about you. Makes the next time you talk more worth it.

• As long as I avoid being addicted to technology it's not a problem. We write each other notes and letters on the days we can't talk. I have a whole scrapbook of them that I treasure.

• That's so beautiful 😭. Keep it up ☺️

What Guys Said 0