Why are white women allowed to be racist?

They say negative things about Indian men to feed their egos. I have the right to retaliate in response to this : http://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/q1788174-why-are-indian-guys-unpopular-with-girls

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are we targeting only women? Also there are Indians and other races / colors that don't like Caucasians - so there. To each his / her own, why bother. There are tons of Caucasians, Hispanics etc who like Indians, Paki, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans etc too

Racism is a normal and common thing in all living creatures. Nature meant it to be that way. Just that we humans tend to think it up a lot more thus creating more agony for self and others.

There are so many whites who like Indians too - why not stick to appreciating them instead :)

What Girls Said 9

• Anyone has the 'right' to be racist.
    But really? You want to retaliate? What are you, 5 years old or something?

• So what do you want me to do huh? Let white women insult Indian men and write baseless generalizations? And fyi I am a CHRISTIAN not a hindu or a muslim so quit saying that "I don't like Indians because of their religion" crap it doesn't apply to me.

• read what your fellow racist white scum are saying about Indians: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1788174-why-are-indian-guys-unpopular-with-girls

• I'm not going to waste my time reading how other people may feel. You do realize though, that you're doing nothing to fix the supposed problem by acting so childish, yeah?

• Everyone is "allowed to be racist". That is terrible wording, but on another note... stop lumping entire groups of people together. Racist people exist from every race, who cares? So do accepting open minded people from every race. Stop looking for the negative or you will definitely find it.

• Why are you generalizing instead of focusing on the specific, unique individual and the precise situation?

Posting an anonymous question where you become the very thing you're offended by isn't exactly retaliation.

• I go anonymous to avoid being stalked by vengeful trolls.

• This post is doing nothing besides raising your blood pressure.

• You go anonymous because you're a coward. A butthurt coward

• Everyone has the "right".
    Should they exercise this "right"? I think not.

Remember it's the internet, where the elite meet. Jk. Where the worst of the worst compete.

• Even you bloody Spanish people hate Indians. The worst experience in my life was with hispanic people.

• You refuse to date Indians.

• Oh really? Is there anything else about me you can tell me that I don't know of?

• no one is allowed to be racist but speaking of ego feeding please stop posting so much about how it's so hard to be Indian and no one likes you cause of that. stop making this a flaw we all come from the same place anyway it must be something else you're doing wrong

• No one likes white people. Whites are the most evil race on this planet. I spit on white people.

• Do what you want to do you hate Indians so I hate you. I hate all white people.

• Nobody I know hate Indians. god you're like my country answering bombing by bombing, racism with more racism. it's not gonna get you anywhere and you can't let those ignorant pieces of shit bring you down and change your perspective of the world like that

• Because tons of Indian men have been behaving badly, that's why. Can't blame others for being freaked out and disliking creepy behavior. Blame the way you people raise your men.

• Lol look at all these butthurt Indian guys... I'm not white you tools... So you didn't insult me. At all. Fail. Stop pointing fingers when your people has more problems and if it makes the world hate you, then deal with it.

• Having preferences is racist?

• please just relax. those are the views of a few individuals.

• There are definitely racist people out there and it isn't nice. Unfortunately discrimination and racism are still part of life. That's not really anything you can change. What you can do is improve yourself and work on yourself. Being bitter isn't going to help you. Don't get hung up on that crap cause you're only making yourself less desirable. Also maybe consider moving somewhere a little more progressive and diverse

What Guys Said 8

• Dude, Stop posting these questions.
    I still don't understand, what will you gain by arguing with users here?

You can't change the mindset of a whole population, realize that.
    Even if you're different than the typical Indian guy, they WILL see you the same because of the stereotypes.

After seeing your responses on opinions here, you're ruining the image of Indian guys even more.

I'm sure you have better things to do in your real life than showing your hate here , because it's pointless.

• Why do you desire white women so badly? Do you view them as superior to any other ethnic group? Racism is technically the belief that humans can be categorized into different biological races and that one race is superior to another, so in all honesty the only racist is you.

Stop crying about white women not finding you attractive. Do you even live around them, or do you just want to see white women say they think Indians are hot to boost YOUR ego?

• Lol Nuqood, for once I actually agree with you 👌

• @RogueWarrior007 Dude, I'm an Englishman who was born in Canada with straight teeth and strong facial features, but when people say shit about how the English are weak chinned and have bad teeth, I don't feel entitled to taking offense for being an outlier.

So what you were born in Africa? You and the population of Indians and Arabs living in Africa don't account for the BILLIONS of Indians living in India and who contribute to that culture, smell, etc. that people complain about. Use your fucking head, mate; I'm sure you'd do fine, then, since you don't fit the negative criteria, so what's your point?

• @RogueWarrior007 I didn't do a thing, mate, but you are.

• You've no right to retaliate.

• I'm sure it's not all of them, it's never all.

• Only some white girls do. Don't blame the entire populous for the actions of a few

• So where's the non-troll racist white woman you're referring too?

• Hey it's you again. Toned down the question huh?

• It's the cast system and sexual aggression.