She hasn't called.

My ex and I broke up two months ago and hasn't called since. That shouldn't make me feel bad, but it does. Every time I look at the phone and see I haven't missed any calls from her (even though I deleted her number) is a blow to my stomach. She's probably happy and has forgotten all about me.

Most Helpful Girl

• try texting her...just something simple like..hey! what have you been up too?...if she doesn't replay then she prob doesn't want to even try to talk...but if she does replay then you at least have a chance to be friends or more...( my ex broke up with me...who always seemed more into the relationship then I did...until we broke up I really didn't know how I felt...but by then I felt that I couldn't ask for him to come back...i would wait for him to get ahold of me...thats kinda what he first text me when we started talking again)

• I don't think I can become friends with her, though. I think this has more to do with the feeling of being forgotten.

• Then if she forgot about you that fast...then she might not be worth it

What Girls Said 2

• see its probably just the opposite. I'm in the same situation and although I haven't taken the initiative to call my ex I still miss him like crazy hoping that maybe he'll call me. she probably thinks that by calling you first she'll seem weak and she may want to feel like the dominant one in this situation, hoping that if you love her enough you'll call her first. its just a stupid way that girls think... well a stupid way that I think, who knows if it applies to other girls. haha

• I think I was more into the relationship than she was. I think by calling her myself I'd re-injure myself.

• She's probably sad because you havn't called her yet. She feels like you do. Always sad when she sees that there aren't new messages. try calling HER.

What Guys Said 0