Is it wrong for me to not want to have sex with my boyfriend in order to avoid getting closer to him emotionally?

My boyfriend and I have only had sex twice but I found out there's a possibility that he could be transferred in the navy this coming year. I'm leaving for vacation in a few weeks, but in the mean time I'm meeting his family and friends and spending a lot of time with him.

Would it be wrong for me to start avoiding sex or other ways of emotionally getting closer to him until I find out if he's staying? I need advice please!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• why don't you just break up then?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you're entitled to feel however you want, but to avoid getting closer and still in a relationship is not that possible, you should enjoy the good times that you're lucky to have with him so far, enjoy your vacation! It's not the end x

• then what's the point in being in the relationship if you are going to distance yourself?