Can I get some help?

There is a girl in my class. We haven't talked a lot, but we have had a few meaningful and long conversations. I flirt with her sometimes by calling her smart and beautiful, but I don't think she knows I am flirting with her. Many people see her as kind of a nerdy girl, and I have been told I am very attractive (I am sorry if that sounds ignorant or something). So I am afraid she is interpretting my flirting as me simply being kind to her, rather than me being flirtatious. I also am afraid that she may think that someone like me wouldn't like or be attracted to someone like her. I know it sounds stupid, but it doesn't to me. I don't know what to do. I see her catching glances at me sometimes, but I don't know if this is due to having feelings with me, or one of those awkward moments where two peoples eyes just randomly meet. When our eyes do meet her eyes quickly dart another way. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Be more open and just tell her how you're feeling. you probably need to make you're flirting more stronger, dont cross any boundaries but just do certain gestures to show her. Or simply tell her

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Just walk up to her and panic stumbling for words until you get into her pants.