Ladies, what is your number one weakness in a guy?

Either answer with one external physical thing that gets you weak at the knees or one internal quality or be a rebel and do both

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Sense of humour is always the number one, seconded by a sexy smile

What Girls Said 23

• The external physical thing is when he's looking me in the eyes, a smile slowly spreads across his face, and I see his eyes wrinkle up just that little bit at the corners from smiling. So damn sexy, and I can't tell you why.

The internal thing is integrity. I'm so attracted to men who really stand by what they believe and what they want to accomplish no matter who would know or not know. It's so admirable. I can't help but find it attractive.

• Physical: Dimples... my boyfriend has them and I can't handle them they are too cute.
    personality trait: Compassion, someone who's really empathetic and kind gets me every time. The first time I cried in front of my boyfriend he teared up too and I really felt secure knowing that he empathizes with my feelings

• physical: great hair, a great smile or captivating eyes. I COULDNT PICK ONE IM SORRY.

personality: humour, gentleman, down to earth.

• the face... the face!!!

• external- biting their lip, running their hand through their hair and/or rolling their sleaves up their arm like shown below
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-qOG3sVEAQ_Tz9.jpg
    internal- holding intelligent conversation, making me laugh till it hurts

• A man can be so charming. There are so many, I'll just name one.

One of my favorites is when my boyfriend is holding me in his arms, facing and pressed up against each other, and he lets a hand slowly snake up and down my body, while looking into my eyes or pressing our foreheads together.

Gives me chills!

• Facial hair and the ability to make me laugh... those two things and I'm yours

• Physical :like a great face in general (nice smile, beard maybe, beautiful eyes, dark hair and nice hairstyle)
    Personality :good humour and a being gentleman in general

• Killer smirk/smile

*activate wet panties* Mmhmm

• Dimples in his cheeks or strong, broad shoulders. Either one of those pretty much melts me.

• Blue/hazel eyes or height over 6 feet. Personality? Smarts and modesty.

• Physical: dimples with a great smile
    Internal: effortless gentlemanly behavior. This is the guy who always manages to beat you to the door to open it for you. Helps you with your coat. Guides you when crossing the street.

*swoon*

• amazing biceps & can make me laugh

• Lips. I don't know something about nice lips on a guy. Plump but not too plump. Ugh

• Brain.
    I don't know why.

• Internally would definitely be a soft/caring personality. Someone who'll be the one to genuinely ask what's wrong or ask if you're okay. That's the sexiest thing to me.

Physically, nice hair does it. The longer the better!

• My guy has no hair so I respectfully disagree about needing hair to look good

• Physical abs and cute face, confidence even cocky kills me

• So a douche?

• Same thing really... cocky/douche

• A douche is really a guy who treats others badly, someone who's cocky might be more prone to that behavior but not all cocky people are like that.

• External - his smile, eyes, and how he looks at me

Internal- his personality, how he acts, and how nice he is

• A guy that plays the guitar😍😍 and someone that loves nature, I love that

• My number one weakness is gorgeous eyes. They just pull me right in 😍

• Eyes and smile. 🙈 Please help me on my last question

• It drives me crazy when my boyfriend looks down at me and smiles like he's the luckiest person in the world. And I love how he says yes ma'am to me all the time! Thats what really made me like him in the beginning.

• Uh tbh boners