We both like each other , so what do we do now?

Ok so we are in middle school and we haven't said it directly, but all my friends and other people say he likes me, and I like him. I don't know what to do now though do I ask him out or do I wait for him to ask. I also want to add in we are really good friends , have a lot in common and talk to each other a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Get off this site. You're too young to be dating anyway.

• Not to sound rude, but at my school people started dating in 3rd grade, so don't think I'm to young. Just saying.

• There is zero real love connection between third graders. It's not my opinion, it's a fact. There's a good chance you won't be with your first boyfriend forever at such a young age. It's really not worth the drama. I would wait until you are at least 15 or 16, relationships at that age can kind of start to be taken seriously, since both people are more mature.

• Yea that is true but if that is true don't go to my school Lol

What Guys Said 1

• Play it cool... treat em mean, keep em keen?

What Girls Said 1