Guys do you find it attractive when a girl is good with kids? Even if it's not your kid?

I find it extremely attractive when I see a guy play or be good with kids. Even if you don't have kids and neither does she, but do you find it attractive when she's good with kids? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think from a wanting to have children point of view it is appealing.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes I think it's very cool. I want to know my baby momma will be able to treat my kids with respect and raise them right.

• i like it a lot.

• Yeah, I guess. Aptitude for others is good.

• Ues. We instinctively seek good mothers for our kids.

• No, that would not enter my mind.

• It's nice, but I wouldn't say attractive

• I hate kids. If she keeps them away from me and doing stupid shit then that's always a plus. I just hate people and their stupid kids. Even when I was that age I just thought most kids were stupid or demented somehow.

• I don't like or want kids myself. I've never knew of anyone else who felt the same way.

• I might want a kid someday. I've known kids that weren't insane from the innocent immaturity or whatever. Being good with kids isn't a factor to me really. Wanting lots of kids would be a definite drawback. I'd be like "whoooaaa not with me".

• Meh, I don't really care.

What Girls Said 1

• I guess I find it cute