Would you date Eric Trump/Ivanka Trump?

They're both Donald Trumps kids and they both have positions in the Trump Organization

Eric Trump

Age: 31
Height: 6'5
Would you date Eric Trump/Ivanka Trump?

Ivanka Trump

Age: 34
Height: 5'11

Eric Trump on far left and Ivanka Trump on far right

• Yes
  • No
I'm almost at 750 points so I'll probably get this featured
Bump

Most Helpful Girl

• They look like the type of people to go purging on the poor.

• Or giving them jobs out of sympathy. Don't let Bernie deceive you: money doesn't come from nothing.

• I've lent you some credence when you gave me reason not to. To block now is to admit defeat. I wanted to like you, when I heard about your family situation and felt pity. But if that's your attitude, then I cannot help you.

• @ObscuredBeyond What do you know about my family situation?

And my attitude towards Donald Trump is that he is a piece of shit. I don't know much about his kids so I won't say anything about them. I simply stated they looked like they'd be in a movie. I don't know why that is hard to understand?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have to talk with Ivanka and get a really good understanding of what she essentially believes and does, and why she does it. And take notes on her personality and treatment of others and situations. Since I have never met her personally, I want to assume the best but have to reserve judgement until such a time as more that is useful can be made known.

So no, I would not go just anywhere with Ivanka, and certainly not on romantic terms unless I got to know her better first. It takes more than a pretty face to lure me in. I want faith and character.

Now, if she were able to get me a better job, I'd be very interested. I have special needs, and where I'm at now is poorly-suited to those needs, but I'm having difficulty finding anything better. If she could offer that, I'd at least lend her audience until I could make an informed decision.

As for her dad: I'd feel too intimidated to work for him. He's seen everything, and I'd be convinced that I could never do anything to his standards.

What Girls Said 13

• eric trump just looks like every privileged white guy ever all mixed up into one person

• It's the greasy-looking hair that was painfully dragged backwards that does it for me.

• Lol they're no where near as rich as Donald. Both of them have the same net worth, 150 million

• Eric looks ridiculous. And I know it's his face, and he can't help it. But his hair is so... ewww. He's too young to have such terrible terrible hair. And Ivanka is very pretty in my eyes. But no. I would rather have Satan as a step father than that piece of poo.

• At least she takes after her mother. Eric Trump just looks like a naked mole rat.

• Those are the worst settlers

• ew no, he'd old and ugly.

• He isn't attractive. Plus he's donald trumps son which is not a good thing

• Only Ivanka

• They look like a sterotypical rich family. I'll pass on the guy, I don't find him attractive :(

• They're no where near as rich as Donald. Both of them have the same net worth, 150 million

• oh god his spawn

• I personally don't know anything about Eric Trump but, looks wise, he is not my type.

• I do not find Eric attractive

• anyone related to him would be absolutely not. .

• Hell no. They're probably racist just like him

What Guys Said 21

• I would roofy myself, then fuck her, sue her for raping me, and take daddies money.
    He wants to fuck with Americans, well I'm gonna fuck his daughter, and then take his money, and you know what? I'm an immigrant, a legal one and not Mexican, but still an immigrant, and just to screw him even more, I'm gonna turn into a Muslim.

XD

• Well my roots are mexican, so I'd probaly try too fuck her for the simple purpose of rubbing it in her dads face.

• That's a bit of a skewed question. You're asking about two separate individuals, one of which is much hotter than the other.

• Ivanka! Dayum.

• If I was single then hell yeah I'd date Ivanka trump!

#TrophyHusband

• The opinions are obviously biased. If you were to not give out their names, the results must have been, i emphasize, very different.

• If I was to date her, and found out her father was Donald Trump, I would leave

• Well, her last name is Trump

• Nope, believes and ideas get passed on to offspring.

There are statistics showing that children often vote for what their parents vote for. And Donald seems like an idiot, or he is trying to make a joke of himself in the US campaign

• Not really, my political beliefs are the complete opposite of my parents

• She is hot. I would as long as I never had to meet her obnoxious Dad, and she never mentioned him.

• He's ugly af
    She's hot af

• Definitely, Ivanka is hot.

• Absolutely. Ivanka Trump is a beautiful, sophisticated woman.

• Did Donald not say he would fuck or marry Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter?

• Ivanka's gorgeous, but I feel like she'd be a nightmarish bitch and impossible to be with.

• Nope, they are scum just like their father

• I could never be involved with a woman that makes more money than me.

• Why? Are women not aloud to be independent and make their own money instead of depending on their partner?

• @QveenSlayyy I've got nothing against independent women. They're just not my cup of tea.

• I don't want to cross swords with Donald trump

media.boingboing.net/.../...VEAAYcAq.png-large.png

• Ivanka Trump is stunning... but she's married with kids. So no. Although I voted Yes.

• Ivanav trump looks DAMN good for her age. Is this how white girls -can- look if they take care of themselves and not get shitwasted?

• She's actually not very attractive at all.

• I would as long as she's not an egomaniacal megalomaniac like her father.

• She is smoking hot