Why does it seem like every fucking girl my age is taken?

Is this the fucking fate of the fucking FA loser high school senior that couldn't get some stupid girl interested fast enough till he wound up fucking sad and fucking alone? Seriously, every single senior girl I meet is fucking taken, like, what the flying fuck, why? The last one I met had an ugly ass boyfriend too, I mean, jeez, my body issues reach a point that I resort to self harm, and even I think I'm better looking than that guy. And most of the guys and girls I know go to single sex schools, what the fuck? Why is it that only me and my friends are allowed to be fucking single and miserable? And don't tell me it's because I'm miserable or some shit, I hide it so good most people think I actually like them, and, bitterness is the destination, not the starting point.

Most Helpful Girl

• You seem mentally and emotionally immature, from how you come off as, here. The questions you ask, the things you wrote here, you give off that immature vibe. You don't have to take that as an insult, by the way, because it wasn't. It was simply a speculation.

Now, the reason why I think this, is because of these few points:
    1) You're in high school and you seem to think this is the end of the road.
    2) You seem too absorbed in other people. You should look into yourself, instead.
    3) You seem very insecure about yourself. You seem to need a lot more self improvement before you put your energy into someone else. You won't have a normal and healthy relationship with anyone, otherwise.
    4) You seem to glorify being in a relationship so much that you're in love with love itself. You just want a girlfriend. That's not what it's about, buddy.

Why do everyone else's relationships affect you? Why does it matter that you think you have a better face than someone else and that makes you more compatible? That's not how it works. Being single isn't a negative thing, either. You seem like you need to do a lot of self developing.

This is my opinion, and how your questions made me feel. Everyone has their problems and stories, so I'm not judging. Really. I don't even care enough to judge. I'm just saying. You just seem very frustrated at everything you can't control, how everything is, and why you can't get yourself a girlfriend. Those aren't things you should let bother you, honestly. And since they do, you come off as immature. That's not a bad thing. That just means you got some growing and developing to do.

• Well, you'v never not been good enough for anyone, I have, I'm never good enough for anyone, and, when I get to think about the fact that I've never been held by anyone, that every touch I have with other humans is built on threats and aggression, and that I'm isolated in the universe, yeah, it fucking gets to me, sorry

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody your age understands real love anymore. Get used to the fact that 90% of the human population is as shallow and spiritually void as the average salamander.

Is it just a problem with finding a single girl, or are there single girls but they are especially nasty toward you? In high school, every girl I would have even considered wound up either being taken, being too mean and I wound up holding huge grudges against them instead, or being too unstable, even for me.

The taken girls would often go for guys that treated them like options, rather than vocations. They'd talk nice to me, but it was clear that I would never escape the friendzone.

The mean girls were particularly heartless toward me, and would often to-my-face tell me how insignificant they thought I was. Especially if I did something kind for them. They would act surprised if I were still angry at them years later. Most of them wound up marrying complete assholes, and then getting divorced after having two kids, the first out of wedlock because they wasted zero time after leaving a religious high school in blowing off everything they learned, to live like animals.

To be honest though, I preferred them to their modern counterparts. They won't tell you how much they hate you to your face. Instead, they'll slander you behind your back and get a posse to harass you, all while claiming that you are the one doing the harassing when only someone really f*d up would see it that way.

Then there were the unstable chicks. Less said of them the better.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe it's just not your time to date right now. I didn't start dating until I was about 18, and it's not like I wasn't interested in dating, I just had nobody to date!

So don't focus so much on "there is nobody out there for me", because there is. She will come into your life but not just yet. Use this opportunity of being single to focus on your studies, hobbies, friends and goals. I'm sorry you feel so badly about your body, self harm is definitely not okay nor a joke and I think you should discuss your insecurities with someone who will listen to you and will lift your confidence up. If you have negative people in your life, get rid of them. I'm sure there is so much good going in your life, you just need to remind yourself not to get consumed in the negativity.

• I have someone like that, she's the closest a girl really comes to loving me and I loved her a long time ago, no, we were never together. Of course, considering I think of her as one of my closest friends, I care far more for her than she does for me. She pities me, I know she does because we only talk when my depression makes me warped and by the fact that she never talks to me in public, no, she'd rather talk to some popular douchebag we'll just name Dick for now. Okay, he's not a douche, but, he's not my friend and has everything I've ever wanted in life. I don't know whether or not she's into him, but, she gives him so much attention, and, I shouldn't feel jealous, it's just that it hurts, knowing that someone I care so much for, that I consider them amongst my closest friends, someone I share my soul with... doesn't care nearly as much. I see how she touches him and think about how long it's been since I've been held if ever at all. I know it's pathetic, but...

• Ironically, it was my unresolved feelings that destroyed many of those relationships.

• This is what I mean, you need a fresh start, to move forward and it seems like you are seeking solace in your past that hasn't worked out for you, trying to make amends somehow. But it won't work.

You don't want to let her go, but I think it is necessary. Make a new chapter in your life instead of reliving the old ones.

• Buddy... you're still in highschool. You've got so much time to meet a girl. Don't stress.

• First off: are all the cuss words really necessary?
    Second: looks aren't everything so don't wave around the "but he's ugly and I'm not!" Card.
    Third: maybe become a likeable person? Based on this question you don't seem as such.

• First, yes they are, 100%. Second, he went to my high school, he was probably a piece of shit, yeah, he's in college now, bet he's snorting coke off some stripper's ass behind her back and she don't even now, hahaha. And, like I said, bitterness is the destination, not the starting point.

• Are you incapable of reading? Want me to insult without cursing, fine, I can do that. It's not my fault that you can't understand what I'm saying. I have clearly said repeatedly that I am only bitter because of my experiences. What's with you optimistic simps and believing life is just magically better if you're just never angry, as if I just woke up one day and said "Know what, I don't think my day is bad enough yet, so I'll just be bitter and miserable". I'm bitter and miserable because I'm alone, I didn't start out bitter, I started out alone, if you can't see that you don't understand me or anyone that could possibly be like me. Though, when your life is easy enough to stay cocooned in a happy, drug-induced fantasy, myopia is pretty easy.

• I was just giving you a point that it's best to not curse like a sailor. You may be bitter but you're also young still. You have a lot of life to experience. Don't waste it being bitter and unhappy. Get out there and don't focus completely on relationships. There's more stuff out there than that.

• Fuck meter: 9

What Guys Said 0