Would this be a weird thing to ask?

I really like my best friend and right now we are both available. He is going to start teaching me how to drive again so we will have one on one time. Would it be weird if I asked him if he could teach me how to kiss or something to that extent honestly I am almost 21 and I just want to get my first kiss over with and who better than someone that I have known forever and who we both have liked each other at some points or others and who I trust. Is this weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• No it would not be a good idea. Wait for your first kiss to be special something that he will happily give you when your ready. It is not weird to like your best freind but don't try and get a kiss out of him that way. If you want to use that line ask him out on a date or an outing and afterwards try using that line on him. But say is sweetly and lightly to him in his ear while you two are walking back to the car.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would be weird if he really has no idea you have those feelings for him/if he doesn't have those feelings for you.

I would clarify that first before asking that out of nowhere, and even if he said yes, are you willing to risk the friendship for this kiss? Because things could get complicated after asking/doing such a thing with your best friend.

What Guys Said 2

• If you are willing to teach himcopulate later, I think that's a fair deal.

• Mmmm nah, i don't think its gonna be weird, i mean he is your best friend right...

What Girls Said 0