It appears (based on all I've seen on GAG) that girls are more confused, wrong or clueless about guys rather than the other way round. Is it just me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls are Girls

Boys are Boys

We know more about girl stuff and guys know more guy things.

Most Helpful Guy

• They are about the same but i think girls are more likely to overestimate how well they understand guys, perhaps because they are always being told they are the more perceptive sex. In my experience their perceptiveness really only works well on other women most of the time.

What Girls Said 4

• if this is your first account, I'm not sure what makes u feel that this is the case.

• Just you and your biased outlook.

• yess you're right, guys are confusing also !

• I think girls are more open about it, think about it more, want to discuss it more. Whereas most men don't care!

What Guys Said 6

• Girls are more confused because they see us as the same pattern as them. Guys are pretty simple, logic from surface.

• maybe but in reality were all just super confused and horny

• Oh trust me. There are just as many clueless guys as there are clueless girls.

• i thought the smae as you

• I think it's fair to say everyone's confused about everyone.

• I would say yes. Guys seem to judge women behavior and actions rather than the words that come out of their mouth and formulate theories that whole true when looking at real social dynamic. It might not whole true for all cases. Hence women try to debunk it by always using the "Not all women are like that" but it generally holds true for most cases.