Am I getting friendzoned?

Ok I need to know if I'm getting friendzoned and if so how do I stop it. But anyway I've been talking to this girl for about a week we text each other non stop like every minutes every day we tell each other good morning and goodnight and all that stuff she has told me that I'm cute I have pretty eyes and all this stuff. I have also told her that she is really cute and also told her she is beautiful. But last night she asked if I wanted a friendship or relationship so I told her relationship then she went on to tell me that whatever happens happens. Then she said she is old fashioned and doesn't want to feel like we will be obligated to have sex but that's fine cause I feel the same way and right after that I told her that I like her for her and she also said she likes me but wants to go on a few dates and see where it goes from there

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I don't think she is friend zoning you at all. It seems as if she is evaluating if she wants to have a relationship with You, and I have a feeling she is leaning towards a yes. If she didn't see a possibility of a relationship with you, when you answered You wanted one, she would have either said straight up that she 'didn't see you that way' or she would have started avoiding you in some way.

Her saying she doesn't want to feel obligated to have sex, is just saying she wants to take things slow. Also perhaps she is trying to find out if there is more there than just sexual attraction.

I wouldn't worry about it... Just let things run it's course.

• She also said she wants to take me to go see Christmas lights with her this year but we also have a date planned in a couple weeks she also said she wants to take me to a rodeo sometime are these good signs as well. Or what do you think about this

• Of course they are good signs. She likes hanging out with you, and she wants to go on dates with you... All great signs. You are worrying too much.

What Girls Said 3

• To talk that often, she has to like you. Maybe she doesn't want to rush into anything. Ask her out and see where it goes

• you're overthinking it. spend some actual time with her and see how it goes

• i have enough friend boys

What Guys Said 5

• No, you are not getting friend zoned, but you need to ask her our on a date. If you don't move on that you will be friend zoned.

• We actually have a date planned in a couple weeks we are going to a mountain out in the country for a hike then we will be going back to the city for dinner and a movie. So am I fine?

• Yes, you are fine.

• This is getting annoying. This isn't the friend zone. Fact that she says "hey, lets have a few dates" is kind of a big hint

• Make a date, have fun, make a move, see where it goes..
    Simple plan, good luck

• Dude I never seen a middle of the road situation but this is literally that your not friendzoned but also its not relationship either to be honest I'm not sure what is is

• Sounds like she is open to a dating relationship if she has agreed to go on a few dates.