Should I stay or leave?

I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years and 3 months. He's really sweet and caring but since he started his new job he has been acting different he doesn't call or text like he use to. I have to call or text him in order for us to talk. He goes out but doesn't tell me until after he went out. He always tells me no. I know he be tired I work also and we both are in school but things didn't use to be this way. His attitude got mean he always playing video games with his friends. He always talking to them or hanging out with them and I don't know what to do. I want to be with him and work things out but I can't take his mean ways anymore

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't be the only one who wants to work things out. It should come from both sides. So talk to him about it and see what can be done. Say you're unhappy and need some changes. If he still can't make time for you then it's time to leave.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should talk to him about it and try to work through it

• stay. That sounds just like men stuff

What Girls Said 1

• when did that behaviour start?

• When he started his new job