Girls, is she too mean to me?

My girlfriend punched me when she caught me in her bed with her best friend. Was a punch really necessary?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure hitting is wrong but what you expected her to hug you and thank you for breaking her heart and her trust? I hope she's not your girlfriend anymore, and that she dropped her shitty "Best friend" too. You and he friend are disgusting people and you should be deeply ashamed.

• I told her I am sorry and she is not accepting my apology

• She doesn't have to forgive a liar and cheater she needs to leave you

• Of course she won't forgive.. you broke her heart and what is broken can never be fixed!

What Girls Said 15

• She's absolutely right to. What in god's name possessed you to sleep with her best friend?

• did she have to punch me instead of talking it out?

• You're lucky all she did was punch you. I would've burned down your house too if I were her.

• HELL YES. I WOULDVE STABBED YOU.
    I bet you're a little bitch.

• yes it was!

• What the fuck man I would even punched you. I would have punched you in your manhood and broken up with you. I'd taken a picture of you 2 in the act and blasted your asses all over social media to show what jerks you really are.

Man your girlfriend In my book was merciful. So stop being such a punk. If I was her you'd be dead to me and keep that trick. Men like you make me sick. Y'all still get caught and act like the victims. Smh! -_-

• Absolutely. What a prick thing to do.

• I don't blame her one bit.
    You disgust me.

• be thankful thats all she did!!! a punch isn't a good enough punishment, she should've burned your car too! then that would maybee be enough.

• What would you do if that was you who was cheated on?

• I would paperwrap your whole car you idiot

• 2|0
    • that's exactly how I was like reading this question 😂😂 this guy is sick and deserved it

• Ummmm if I were her, you'd be long dead. So no, be happy your girlfriend is way too nice.

• yes it was necessary but not enough!! i hope that she broke up with you after that

• Haha you're funny, she deserves to do anything to you because a broken hurt doesn't heal easy.

• Yes of course

• Um.. Yeah! Why the hell would you do that with her best friend?

• yes because you sir are an jackass

• Nice try troll.