Girls, I have a weakness for guys who are tall, strong, and confident. How do I get one of them to stay with me?

I met one and we flirted a lot. We went on a few dates and there was a lot of physical contact. He started rubbing my arms and then my stomach inside my shirt. He hugged me and kissed all over my neck, back and stomach and it felt great and one thing led to another. He left right after, and I'm not sure if this will be for the long term.

2

What Girls Said 2

• You just need to wait for the right person. You'll find someone like that who leave eventually :)

• I hate to say this but not by letting things go too far to soon. Guys like a challenge and if there isn't one, they will just move on to the next girl. The unfortunate thing about guys that are confident is that they've usually gained that confidence by knowing they can usually get the women they want. Become a challenge...