What do you ladies think about the "3 day rule"?

for call backs after a guy gets your number?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is ridiculous. What is that all about... Control? I think that my best dating experiences have been when the fella calls right after I drove away to thank me and mention how much he enjoyed our date and how he looks forward to seeing me again. Then if you get busy... fine... but don't wait 3 friggin days. It really sends a message of not being that interested! Forget those stupid rules... and be who you are... and don't be afraid to be upfront in showing interest... real women, who are interested back, will appreciate it! :)

• Waiting three days gives the message that aren't interested. If the girl really likes you, and you call her that night or the next day she'll really be excited. Don't wait to call because that could ruin your chances with a girl.

• Best answer IMO

What Girls Said 2

• WAY TOO LONG

i'd say 2 days is the longest you should wait.

• Waiting three days. also makes us not look desperate and clingy...if you pick up right away. you also look desperate and clingy. you want us to chase you but not be impossible. mabe pick up on the third call and wait for the 3 day rule. plus it gives us time to decide if we really want call you and or you to decide if you really want to pick it up or not

• I have to disagree on that. sometimes the chase is fun, but it depends on the person. it can either be a good thing or an annoyance.

What Guys Said 0