I know i'm not in the wrong in this situation, but should I forgive him and try to make things better or just leave him alone?

I've been with him for 3 years and we're both in our late 20's. I know this may sound really embarrasing, but I rarely wear underwear (panties) when i'm wearing work clothes. I only do this if i'm wear pretty baggy work pants I do this. I just hate wearing them and i don't wear underwear when i'm home. I've been doing this for a long time, but i guess he never noticed. So last Wednesday i was over his house and he asked me to change into his shorts instead of being in my work pants. So i did and he noticed I wasn't wearing any underwear. He got so outraged that I can't even put it in writing; he kept asking "why the hell aren't you wearing underwear?", "you've never done this before", and so on. He also said that he's going to make sure to go have sex with another girl. I reassured him that I do this often and i actually went over his house several times before after work and i didn't have underwear on. I would just change into his clothes and put his boxers as soon as I got to his house, or he just didn't notice until now. So I was and still am really hurt; i even started crying just a little, because we claim that we trust each other and i was shocked at his entire reaction. This was my first time actually crying in front of him. He even tried to kick me out, but I stayed at this house for a couple hours after that and continued to reassure him that I always do this and i didn't do anything wrong. I'm just so hurt by this situation. We haven't been in contact with each other since last Wed. I don't know if I should try to reach out to him or just leave him alone

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0