Every girlfriend i've ever had cheated on me?

All my two girlfriends i ever had cheated on me. Begged for me back, then cheated again. How do i stay sane and gain back my self esteem?

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, stay away from these girls! They are bad news! I'm very sorry that you were cheated on, I know what it feels like as my past 2 relationships have ended like that. I was cheated on by two different guys :(

It hurts and I'm having a hard time trusting people. I'm afraid I'm going to get hurt.

The best way to stay sane is to throw yourself into the things you love. Try to pick up some new hobbies and hang out with good friends. Make sure to find a person you can trust to talk to if you feel the need to talk to someone. Sometimes it's good to get your feelings off your chest.

The thing is, cheating is never about the person being cheated on. It's all about the person who is doing the cheating. They for whatever reason, thought it was a good idea. Maybe they gave into temptation after a night out, or maybe they knew the person and kept flirting with them even when things got too heated. Who knows. But it's all about the fact that people can't control themselves and made a bad decision. It's all about their choices.

Try to remind yourself that despite how terrible it's been for you, at least they showed their true colours. You weren't married to them and hopefully didn't have any kids with them. Now you have a chance to meet someone who is going to treat you right. you have that to look forward to now :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you need to take some time away from the dating world... focus on yourself until you can build your self-esteem back up and learn to trust again. As a general rule for the future, don't take back a cheater, it's only asking for trouble.

What Girls Said 4

• Get rid of those girls. Do not take them back. There's your sanity right away.

As for your self esteem, that can take time. Surround yourself with positive friends. Take it slow with the next woman so you know you can trust her. Remember that nothing is wrong with you. Those women just didn't have good values like integrity.

• Stop dating for a while. Begin to examine what went wrong in those relationships so you can try to prevent that in the future.

• You stop taking back cheaters.

• You've been cheated on twice? Damn man, that must suck a lot. Were the women you were dating alike?

• Yeah, my first ex cheated multiple times. on her ex, with me, had an std and lied about it. my second ex, i was told by a lot of people to not mess with her, that she has cheated on every boyfriend she's ever had. that she had a lot of guy friends. Its been not even two weeks and she already has a new boyfriend. posted him all over her social media and everything.

What Guys Said 6

• Seriously? You should go out and buy a lottery ticket because I think some good luck is long overdue!

• Lol heaters never change, if you know they are cheaters then don't be serious

• Get on a good diet get in the gym and get ripped your confidense will bust through the roof, you'll have so many options and theyll be killin each other to get to you and then you won't have to worry about a cheater as long as you treat her right!

• Learn game. It's your only hope.

MGTOW

Also don't let yourself hate women once you discover how they actually think. Not because you shouldn't hate them, but because it will impart you.

• You can look for girls that want to be committed than going random.

• I mean your gonna have this issue with every girl you meet. It's just the way they are.