How to ask her out?

First time post so hello. Let me cut to the chase here. At Uni there's a girl who works in administration so she isn't a student. Therefore I'm a bit stuck on how to approach her. Her office is easily accessible by students but it's open so basically any conversation can be overheard by her colleagues.
Any suggestions? I know this sounds a bit pathetic and all but I need perspective from a 3rd person to make the move if you know what I mean.

What Girls Said 1

• how old is she compared to you? if she is a good age match to you I would say a good way to approach her is to start a conversation with her ask her how she is doing and see where the conversation goes if you feel it is going in a good direction ask her if she would like to get coffee sometime and see what she says don't be worried about rejection, could you help me please : www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1791584-why-does-he-do-this

What Guys Said 0