All I want is for my boyfriend to hug me at least once a day, is that too much to ask?

Ok, so, my boyfriend and I have been going out for three weeks so far. And yes, we hug once every once in a while.(On and off of every other day) but I feel that we should hug more.. Is that too much to ask?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe, at least in the beginning. I'm surprised you call him your boyfriend after 3 weeks. Some guys like myself don't come from an overly loving family so hugging is somewhat rare. Give him some time; ask him for a hug instead of just trying to get one.

What Guys Said 9

• You can do the hugging yourself, you know? If that's what you want, I don't know what are you waiting for :S

• Me and my woman have been together 3-4 years and the only time we done cuddle is when we are outside

What even is 'too much cuddling'

Like saying too much samex Hah

• I personally love hugging, especially when we're both in a good and playful mood... but some times I don't and I just want some space.

This could be the reasoning your boyfriend has too.

• Well he probably wants to hug you, but he may be afraid you'll think he's weird for doing it too often.

• No, it's not. I'd hug my girlfriend multiple times a day.

• I dunno. Ask him.

• If you want a hug , walk up to him and give him one. He should give you hugs back.

• You sound obsessed. I bet you freak him out and he just doesn't say anything. Lol

• That is diffenitly not. Unless there is something troubling him

What Girls Said 3