Girls, Do you like mysterious guys?

I tend to have a mysteriousness about me. Some girls overlook me because of it but some if they notice me are heavily invested in me... so it seems. What do you think about mysterious guys? Guys who are quiet and seem unpredictable. Guys who are hard to "Figure out". Guys who have a "ghosty aura". What do you think about these kinda guys?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if it's so mysterious that I question if you like me or not then no I don't like it because then I wonder if I'm
    Wasting my time. However some mystery can be quite sexy and intriguing.

• I understand that. I know I frustrate girls like that.

• Just be yourself don't try to be mysterious just be you

• That's the thing though. I don't try. I am that way. That's how I am.

What Girls Said 3

• oo I'm really intrigued by those kinda of guys. i love finding out what they're all about.

• If it's an act to get girls then no. Your poll choices have a lot to be desired and a "ghostly aura"? Seriously?

• I don't know what to call it. You explain it.

• Well I mean if someone ask me to describe my personality what am I supposed to say? Just quiet and shy? That's what I usually say, but face to face interaction there just seems to be more to it. Either people are just like "Ah w/e. You're a nobody. I don't even notice you." Or they are like "What is with that guy? I'm curious."

It's not a good thing all the time. It's really 50/50 and depends on the other person. I've felt so alone at times. Sometimes I feel like the world around me is in a separate place. I can't help it and I don't want to help it though. It's who I am. It's not a good thing, but it's not a bad thing. Just like all personalities. Being outgoing can be good or it can be bad (for example).

• I here you.

• Depends on how long you can keep me interested and I've only known one to keep my interest up with mystery. I guess between this person and I there's just a ton of patience and understanding. I've never met anyone like him b4 in my life!!!💜💙💜

• Well it's only a matter of time before the girl does know all there is to know about me, buuuut I still manage to have a quit, "ghosty aura". I don't know how to explain that better though. Sounds cheesy.

• Yeah I know I said okay.

• Ok then