I'm I the only one that can't stand one word answers?

It makes me not even want to respond back at all

Most Helpful Girl

• I get super frustrated when people respond with 1-3 words. Especially if I am talking about something I care about, or need an opinion on! I feel like there is no point in even texting back, sometimes I don't. It sucks when it happens, especially if you are in a relationship with the person or like the person. If my friends do this I just do not respond. haha

• That's what happens with the person I like, she says she enjoys talking to me but sometimes she'll just give me one worded answers. It frustrates me, and I don't even want to respond.

• I'll look at it and give my opinion and experience

• Thanks for the reply! :D I really appreciate it!

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 11

• One thing about the new systemis that it discourages the 'point farmers', the half dozen people with apparently no life, who answered EVERY QUESTION, usually with anonymous one word answers... now I see them complaining because theyre required to at least put in some filler.

These people cause us to lose AMazon cards, because the admin is forced to raise the point requirement to give these clowns all their cards.

• Hate those too... those come to me as Xper hunting bullshit. I remove them as nonsense. :-D

• Hate it so much.
    I especially hate it when I'm really opening up to someone and pouring my heart out in a whole paragraph and then they respond with something like "Aw"

• This is a one word answer.

• Because they tell you to fuck off, you aren't meant shit to my life!

• Especially after you just dropped a paragraph -_-

• "Do you want to have sex?"

"I don't know"

Would you like that? ;)

• no.

filler
    fller
    filler

• Especially if you're in a conversation, you might have asked someone a question about their day or whatever, then he/she asks "How about you" or something similar, you respond and the only response you get is "Ok". I mean? I tried bringing up a subject by asking you a question, you ask me the same thing and then you leave me hanging with an "Ok"... Do you expect me to constantly try to keep the conversation going.

PS. I'm sorry I once talked to a girl who pretty much always did this but claimed she did like talking to me so I could talk about it all day :P

• Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo