Do girls really care about a guys body if she likes him?

If I get a girlfriend should I workout to make her even more attracted to me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I care to a certain extent. You don't have to be crazy in shape but healthy is important.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should workout for you, but being motivated by women to workout isn't bad. But you have to understand just working out won't make you a better person or partner in a relationship. If you have a girlfriend, continue to pursue her as if she wasn't yours just yet. Make her feel sexy and powerful.

It helps if you're ambitious and work on yourself as well, but not for her. It has to be for you.

• Well said!

• Yeah I think I just need the extra push. I lost weight for myself a year ago and gained half back. I'm going to lose weight again. But I would only workout and toned or muscular if a girl wanted me too. I think of that exersice as for looks. I'm actually pretty active and ddo hard exercise activities like boxing g I just don't have the motion for like toning my muscles.

• I'm assuming by toning you just mean leaning out. Two ways to do it.
      Workout a lot or follow a cleaner diet that fits your activity level better.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, I can tell you from personal experience. I've dated "fat" guys, "skinny" guys, "nerdy" guys etc it's all about the chemistry and of course their personality

• When I like a guy a lot I tend to like his body as well.

• So you are say I g you generally go for guys whose body you like? Or will like a guys body because you like him?

• The second part.

• most of us don't, try not go for girls who are out of your league and it'll be fine

• How do I know?

• if she's really pretty and most of the guys you know find her attractive
      also try to find out about her exes and you'll know her type

What Guys Said 1

• Na I had a girlfriend when I looked like shit and if she cared she did a good job of hiding it. hahaha