How often should I be talking to this guy?

I really like him and we kinda just started talking again, but he's a really dry texter. I texted him today due to him getting in a accident yesterday so I was just seeing how he was and we talked for a while I was thinking to text him tomorow but I'm not sure if I should or not; I really done wanna screw it up

• Text him tomorow
  • In 2 days
  • In 3 days
    Vote C
  • In 4 days
    Vote D
  • In 5 days or more
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok , honey... this is how you do it

on some days, you flood his phone with text messages... on some days, you totally ignore him, it's called the hot & cold treatment, keep that ''treatment'' consistent until he goes crazy and the next thing you know, he'll be the one chasing after you

• So your saying go 2 days texting him and then ignore him for how ever long?

• It's totally up to you, set intervals.. say you text him 2 days straight, then proceed on ignoring him 5 days... then text him again for a day, then ignore him for 3 days... do this just to test him.

• What would I be testing for?

What Guys Said 2

• If he's a dry texter, call him.

• whatever feels natural, don't worry about playing games

What Girls Said 0