Help? Not sure what to do?

I have a really attractive looking girlfriend who is a senior in hs and I graduated last year. We've been going out for about a year now, she's great and I think I'm in love with her. But since I graduated every few weeks she is telling me these stories about how guys have been hitting on her. This even happened a few times last year with me standing next to her in the hallway. These guys have been trying to get in her pants basically, a few of them have even tried to make out with her. Usually once this starts happening shell tell me and will try to avoid the guy for a while. At first I was just letting it go but now its slowly starting to bother me a bit. I kind of want to confront these guys but she doesn't want me to do that because she says it will create more drama. by the way I have a restraining order from her school so I can't go there. I know these guys bother her a bit also yet she doesn't want me to pick a fight. Who is right in this situation? Do I need to just let it go when this happens. I shouldn't dump her over something so stupid and little right?

• dump her
  • let it go
  • comfront these guys
  • other (comment below)

Most Helpful Girl

• Let it go, she's handling the situation. Just trust her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see a reason to dump her. She can't help it if other guys hit on her. It just means she's attractive. It also sounds like she wants to handle the situation herself, which you should respect in my opinion.

Just because she's telling you about these men doesn't necessarily mean she's trying to make you jealous and envoke reaction. She's just being honest, which I think you should appreciate. I would find it more suspicious if she kept these things a secret from you.

• Yeah I'm not jealous. I get she has good intentions but its still hard to have to hear about it and just let it go. Ya know?

What Girls Said 2

• If she isn't going to do anything about it herself if its really that much of an issue to her, then she shouldn't be whining about it to u unless she's doing it for attentiy, to cause problems or to make u jealous.
    Red flags all over.

• Confront her about it. Tell her how you feel about it and let the discussion go on from there

What Guys Said 1

• Start some Twitter beef lol