Girls, What do you prefer a dinner date or a cooking date?

What is a more enjoyable option when your SO takes you to restaurant or when you meet up at each others house and just cook food together with a whole kitchen of food to work with?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Both have their place. It's nice to not have to prep, cook and clean up sometimes. But cooking at home is nice, too. I've rarely had a guy who pitched in all that much though, unless he's grilling. That may make it more fun!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I like going out on first dates because there's zero stress. Once we get to know each other I'd love to cook, like 3rd or 4th date.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like both! the cooking date idea sounds like something you'd do after a first date.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well my girlfriend and I awlays cook together now rather than eating at a restaurant but that's cause we're both still in school and can't afford to go out all the time.

• then it sounds like a good plan.

• if it's a first date neither otherwise a restaurant is better

0|0
    0|0
  • Cooking together, no question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take her to a restaurant

0|0
    0|0
    • Well we recently started dating and have slowly started cooking together after our first month together where we are at restaurants a lot but I don't know what she prefers cause all she tells me is that it's cheaper to eat in.

• Than try making a delicious homestyle dinner from the things she likes to eat.