Girls, I guess I already know the answer and as weak as this feels... Guess I'd just like some confirmation?

So about a year ago I met a girl through one of my work colleagues. She's a few years younger than I am which made me somewhat hesitant to show much interest as I have only dated ladies my own age since, well basically forever...

We exchanged a few glances when seeing each other around but nothing to write home about but eventually we ended up chatting & became friends... a while later we started hanging out and I think it's safe to say we liked each other, a lot. We kissed a few times and one evening (while chilling and watching DVDs as we often did) we kissed and things got a bit heated so to speak. At this point I should probably make it clear that there was no intercourse or anything even close... just that some our clothes came off but as we're both somewhat "traditional" and I didn't want to seem over zealous (as I consider her quite young) pants didn't even go - Just saying...

Long story short... not long after I noticed "radio silence" - as I like to call it - no more texts, shabby replies if any and often super delayed compared to almost immediate replies. Even though it took me months to figure out (prob cause I'm a blind idiot *facepalm*) I figured it's pretty obvious I did something to put her off. Or she regretted the "heated situation" which put her off etc.

I have tried to speak to her about it but she simply withdraws which tells me she's lost interest. I almost feel like she thinks I just showed interest for sex, to be rather frank, which is not the case here.

Now... to finally get to my question... so embarrassing I might add: Is there a way to, let say, redeem myself or should I just forget about it and move along swiftly (not so easy, lol)? Generally I would've just told myself to get over it as there's no use in worrying about something I can't change.

I keep thinking about her though... it's annoying. Any input/advice will be appreciated?

2

Most Helpful Girl

• Try talking to he about what happened between you two. If you have a chance tell her how you feel about her. If she doesn't want anything to do with you than start moving forward.

• Thanks for the feedback.

I don't want to end up seeming like "that weird guy" who doesn't get the hint though.

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to her

• I've tried but where she previously showed emotion, even if just slightly, now she doesn't show anything...

Like I said.. guess I know the answer to my own question. Hehe

Thanks for your reply though. :)