Would you call off the date?

Hi. So I've got a date this afternoon with a girl I've dated once before, however over night I've come down with quite a bad flu. I dont want to bail out on her but at the same time, ill be miserable if I go out. Have you ever had to cancel on a date before even when you didn't want too? Is canceling the right thing to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll be mean to you, but I really hope you won't bail! There is nothing that hurts more than cancelled plans. But if you feel like you are going to throw up every five minutes then... well... yeah. You'd have to bail. If it's a common cold then please don't! Drink tea , wear scarves, be warm, try and not bail!!

But it really depends on how sick you are, hope it's nothing extreme!

What Girls Said 2

• You can explain that you're sick, and give her the option of going or not.

• Maybe you could invite her over to your house. Makes things more believable else you appear flakey.

What Guys Said 1

• I would be pissed off if someone went with me while they are sick. You need to cancel.