Why is he calling me by my middle name?

So I was talking to this one guy ( let's call him Bill) and the guy I used to like ( let's call him nye). So nye and I used to be too shy to talk to each other, but recently we started talking as friends. We even gave each other nicknames and called each other that. I recently found out he liked me. And I was talking to Bill at the time. Me and Bill didn't really have a connection so I ended it with him. For the past few days Nye has been calling me by my middle name ( I love my middle name by the way ). He also came up to my house and stayed for 4 hours before me and Bill ended. ( we live right beside each other and he need to ask my parents something is what he claimed. )

So the situation has turned from joking around to calling me by my middle name. Why do you think out of all names he is calling me my middle name and how should I handle the situation? I've been responding " Hi I don't know you middle name", then he smiles. He also said that he loses interest once he finds out a girl likes him.

But my main question is why is he calling me by my middle name?

Come on gag!
Why do you do this to me gag?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably because it's like a "you & him thing" like an inside joke almost.

• Oh okay. But we had a nickname before that was just me, him and my friend. I guess he wanted if more between me and him? 😕

• Yeah probably & if he knows you like it he might do it because of that

& lol at the Bill Nye thing 😂

• Thank you. Lol 😂 and I didn't know what else to put 😂😂

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0