Everyone is making our relationship difficult. Wtf can we do?

This guy and I are "talking" and have a fantastic relationship. However, everyone around us is pushing us to date. They repeatedly tell him to make me his girlfriend, his wife, the mother of his children (yes, they really say this) and it's usually right in front of me, too. It makes everything awkward considering we don't know if we want to date (even though we do like one another). It's not something we've talked about. We're just having fun being as we are. We'll take that next step when WE'RE ready.

Things have been quiet between us the past day since the last incident of this happened, and I'm really bummed. I feel like everyone has finally gotten to him with all this talk. He did call and invite me out somewhere after it happened. But I don't know. What the hell do I do? I don't want to lose my best friend.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell everyone that you two broke up. And continue a bit secrectly. Or simply talk with each other and say that you won't care abiut what they say

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell them to stop shoving their noses into other people's business.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't let them force you two into anything those are all major events in your lives. If you have to then be firm and politely remind them that it is your life and you'll do things when you are ready. As far as your friend is concerned maybe just give him a little time and see what happens.

• Owh... poor guy. It sounds like you have already friend zone him for a long time. Pity him of not knowing where he stands with you. He just felt pressured by her social family members

What Girls Said 0