Is she cheating on me?

There is a girl i like and she likes me too...
In the class during lunch break... i offered her juice... she accepted it... i was sitting a seat behind her...
then out of nowhere.. a friend of her comes and starts talking to her... as if he was trying to show me that she is his girl...
they both talked and the girl excused herself out of the class...
what did that mean? are they having an affair? is the girl cheating on me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooh boy haha well are you guys "official"? Does she call you her boyfriend and you your girlfriend cause what I got from this is that it sounds like she's your girlfriend. If she's not well then yeah I think that dude is trying to steal your girl go get her bro don't lose her 😉😄

• Hey but she excused herself from him... she went out of the class like after talking to him for 3 mins... maybe she dint want me to think that she is interested in him...

• She probably is doing that she doesn't want you to think she's some other dudes girlfriend and that's why she doesn't go with him that's just telling you, you need to make a move go for it bro 😄😄✊✊

Most Helpful Guy

• Is she your gf? Umm NO. You like her and thinks she likes you so how could she be cheating on you?
    She's not aloud to talk to anyone or have friends?
    Your seriously asking if she's chrating on you and she's not even your exclusive gf?

I see you won't answer others questions if she is your girlfriend or not. So I'll add , she excused herself so she could go meet her real boy friend !!

Quit stocking the poor girl. Im sure she's now feeling weirded out she was nice and talked to you in the beginning.

• She is not my girlfriend... but we both know we both like each other...
      Why did she end the conversation with him within like 3 mins and went outside?
      did she want me to think that there is nothing romantic between her and that guy?

• Because he was her girlfriend. Or he's smoother then you. He has more balls then you and asked her to be his girl. That's why

What Girls Said 4

• damn i think someone (you) is getting jealous

she can't be cheating on you unless your actually dating/going out

• Why did she end the conversation with him within like 3 mins and went outside?

• Are u dating her? if so the yes

• Is she you friend or girlfriend,?

• She is not now... but we both know we like each other,,,,

• So she did that to show me that she is not dating that guy and its just friendship?

• I want to be extra carful answering this question for some weird reason but im still missing context one of the saddest things is when two people with feelings for eachother miss out i hope thats what it means and i wish you luck

• Well, from how you've explained this, it seems like she wasn't even yours. You never mentioned going out. If you just met her, then she possibly has himas a boyfriend. So no, I don't think she's cheating on you.

What Guys Said 4

• Okay, you only like her? but you both are not in a relationship yet so where does the question of cheating come here? Okay, she excused herself out of class, that doesn't really indicate anything, did that guy follow her when she left?

Can't really say for sure what might be going on. If you think she is involved with that guy then forget about that girl.

• Actually she and he talks qutie smilingly... and happily...
      no... the guy did not follow her... she left for 1 minute and came back...
      as if just to force the guy to stop talking to him...

• Okay, I'll answer it.

• son he's makin moves and you're only on stage juice box?

you gotta get her the hot cheetos to show you're serious...

• hahaha hey bro... what did all that scene mean?

• I think you overthink a little bit. I think you should;ve said, ''oh wow... is she your gf'' to that guy. See how he reacts, is he her gay male girlfriend. It's not cheating lol, you're just no so important in her eyes now

• "Woman is less qualified [than man] for moral behavior. She is inconstant and curious. When a woman has relations with a man, she would like, as much as possible, to be lying with another man at the same time. Woman knows nothing of fidelity. Believe me, if you give her your trust, you will be disappointed. Trust an experienced teacher. For this reason prudent men share their plans and actions least of all with their wives.

Woman is a misbegotten man and has a faulty and defective nature in comparison with his. Therefore she is unsure in herself. What she herself cannot get, she seeks to obtain through lying and diabolical deceptions. And so, to put it briefly, one must be on one's guard with every woman, as if she were a poisonous snake and the horned devil... In evil and perverse doings woman is cleverer, that is, slyer, than man. Her feelings drive woman toward every evil, just as reason impels man toward all good."

• Bro what does that mean?

• Look up the dictionary for words you don't understand

• What does "that" mean is not a proper question. There is no "that".

There are many words and sentences, as you may have seen. For your good, I have presented you with this wisdom. Now you may do whatever with it.