Am I just her emotional support?

Started talking to this girl I've known for a while. We've been talking for about a month. We've hung out almost everyday, she met my family, my friends, we smoke together and etc. Last Monday she started favoriting her ex tweets on Twitter. Then a couple days later they was hanging out 2 days straight. (She blocked me on Twitter and Instagram). I got my best friend to call and ask her "what was she doing with her ex" her reply was "I love him I'm sorry" then the following day she apologized to me and we've been hanging out since. But when I check her Twitter she's always mentioning something dealing with love like I saw her retweet "never give up on something you really want" "are you still going to love him after you see the real him" and "when he confess how much he really loves you is the best feelings in the world" I'm just curious do you think this will work out between us two or am I just her emotional support.

We've been hanging out everyday non stop. She stays with me every now and then Does that mean she truly wants me?

Most Helpful Girl

• This girl is carrying emotional baggage and that is not someone you want to be romantically involved with. Even if she has some feelings for you, until she gets over her ex, it won't mean much.

Maybe give her some space. Let her figure things out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro! Was exactly where you were. Did all the same things you named here and some. Would even lie to the ex to hang out with me. But overall she was really into the ex. It's an unexplained loved, that you just have to take as it appears. She still wants to be with him, and when he's lacking in her emotional needs bam, you will make up for it... TEMPORARILY!!!

It seems you're already attached to her, and feeling confused as to where you stand with her. But before it goes further, either get out now, before your emotions really get ROOTED in and her "blocking" you out of her life next time will hurt so much more, or tell her you have feelings for her, and would like a chance to prove you're better than her ex ( not like this of course, better words and scenario lol).

Don't be an emotional tampon. Please bro, please.(try and save you some dignity where as I have none after my sad tale)

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're just her emotional support. You should let go of this one, she doesn't see what's right in front of her.

What Guys Said 6

• You should continue asking her out, have fun during the date, physically escalate with her whenever possible. Stop thinking all these relationship stuffs. The more you think of wanting to be exclusive with her, the faster you will screw up. Trust me, coming from views and my own experiences. When you start acting in this way, you will be kept giving off pushy vibe. Plus, it seems like she has an ex issue right now. So, be chill. Continue date her and other girls.

• she's not over the ex bro

you're her emotional crutch. she runs to you when he's not giving her what she wants.

you need to find someone else man. you're just asking to get your feelings hurt here / get cheated on.

• I think this woman is using you as an emotional support, not a good sign.

• Dude you're just her punching bag. She even blocked you when she thought she was getting back together with her ex. She doesn't value you in a relationship way she doesn't even value you as a friend. Just walk away.

• Yeah, stay with her if you want to get used.

• Emotions are the gates of hell... beware