He keeps saying "i love you"?

I have this friend who won't stop telling me he loves me and wants to date but i dont believe hin even though i like him too... do you think he really loves me?

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing you can do is give him a chance to prove it

• I guess your right

• you'll never know untill you try you just need to tell yourself its either gonna work or it won't be prepared to fail but you'll never know untill you try :)

• Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• He is Repeating himself with his words of "Love" and trying you get You... To date. He is Obviously Into you for perhaps more than a friend till the end.
    He may want to nurse and nurture something more special as 'This friend' and you will never Know... Unless you give Joe a Go.
    Go slow with his own flow, stay friends for now. Keep it light and sweet if you do 'Meet,' and tell him to leave his "I love you" to home, for now anyways.
    Good luck. xx
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• He's just trying to get into your pants by showering you flowers, gifts, compliment like this. Just beware of your pants being taken off lol. Guys in teenagers age just don't have clues of what they're doing

• That's edgy i dont believe him lmao
      I know how he is and this generation

• No, not yet. Take my word for it. Because if he did, you would not be unsuse enough to ask. Although, its possible that he'll start loving you after some months if you two date. Give him, and yourself, a chance. Good luck :)

• Thank you
      Lol we've known eachother for almost a year now

• Knowing and dating are two very different things.

• I've realized
      Thank you

• Does he show signs that he loves you, ie; Eye contact, effection, questions (a lot)

any of that stuff? cuz if he does he defs loves you :)

• Distance
      He moved or of country

• Insufficient information ;-)

• Ok...

• Y u don't believe him?

• Because he's a teenage boy and his of our generation well most guys just want one thing

What Girls Said 1

• If you've been friends for a long time, it's possible that he loves you already.