Guys, How long can you date a girl if there is no emotional attraction but really good sex?

How long can you date a girl if there is no emotional attraction but really good sex?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as she keeps giving up the pussy

What Guys Said 6

• I get bored to be honest. There are times when you can't just fuck. You have to be able to connect and have fun in the "in between moments".

• For me if there is no emotional attraction.. there is no sex and thus no relationship.. it is a two way street.. even when I go on dates.. if the women I am with just liked me for the sex I give give her but did not like me because of the I diapers and rubber pants I wear due to a bad fall that I was in.. all bets are off.. in order for any relationship to work.. the person has to be liked 100 percent.. not just 50 per cent

• sex isn't a big deal to me - i mean its great when its great and its not when its not , but its not a relationship seller to me - I value the connection more.

if we lost connection i'd break it off. when you dont have a connection with someone, you'll end up finding it elsewhere.

• Really? Tell me how many percent of this type of girl really exist today lol
    Well, basically guys are waiting for this. I could date a girl with good friend with benefits material ANYTIME

• Until I find other girl who is up for sex and has emotional attachment.
    It's simple guys will
    Go for better deal.

• Until death do us apart (or the death of a certain organ of mine which would make this kind of relationship useless :P )