Is this girl cheating on me? Is a general flirt? Or he is just a friend?

She likes me and I like her... we started chatting recently... she came up to me in presence of mr. X (lets say the guy X)... while X was sitting in the class... she came up to me and sat with me for whole class and introduced herself and we exchanged mails...

Now since the starting of semester... this girl and i knew we like each other and we used to lock eyes but none of us initiated the conversation...
there is this other guy X... who started sitting with her and they both used to talk normally...
But i know that X liked her more than a friend... and she also talks to him very nicely... and happily...
i used to think that they are in relation so i did not make moves on her... but she kept chasing me in the hallways in the breaks and started stalking me... showing me that she likes me...
then i stopped going college for few days and my friends told me they got very close...
when i returened... she maintained distance with that guy...

But 2 incidents created doubts in my mind...-
------ 1st incident -
1. During break.. when i went outside my friends to play...
She came up to him in breaks and sat with him and they talked for about 5 minutes... and then she excused herself and stalked me in the sidelines... then they did not talk for entire day... and my friends told me too... that they dont talk much now maybe because im there...

------ 2nd Incident
One day... when i offered her juice.. she accepted it...
but just after that guy X came...
1. *first, he offered handshake with me and then with her*
2. she did not seem happy seeing him coming near us. she did not even welcome him smilingly.
3. i stood up and was going... she said thnx for juice to me.. i said welcome and i went 2 rows back but i was still watching.
4. she brought some books out and started asking doubts from him but again no smiling.
5. then she said excuse me and left... and then the guy went in front of the class wher

• There is an affair between both of them but they are hiding it.
  • He is just a friend... She likes me... I am overthinking
*where he was sitting originally.
6. she came back after 1 minute and sat on her seat.
7. on the same day... she came and sat with me in last class and we exchanged mails...(X was there in the class when she left her seat and sat with me whole class)
What it means? pls help me...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Part of the question has already been answered in your other post. Yes for the new details once again it's a bit confusing, when I started reading this post, initially things were looking good between you and the girl, all the signs were good until the time you stopped going to college for a few days, now I don't what would have happened, but it's possible that she could have had a change of feelings in this period, and that could be the reason your friends told you that the other guy and the girl got very close, however again what's confusing is that her feelings for you seemed to return when you were back to college. It's very strange, I don't know how that can happen, her feelings seems to change frequently which is not a good sign, that can indicate that she is not serious with either one of you guys, I think may be she just likes to have fun and flirt with guys.

I don't understand why she would only speak to the guy for 5 minutes a day only that too taking care she does that in your absence? may be she does it cautiously so that you don't feel bad, or she thinks you will feel bad, she could be doing this thinking that you might get jealous of the other guy and wants to avoid that, however why would she talk only 5 minutes in a day? because if she really had interest in the guy she would want to spend time with him longer not just 5 minutes a day that too in your absence it's very weird, let me tell you it's not a good sign at all.

Yes I agree you both had a good time until you stopped going to college for a few days but then that's the only good thing other than that the signs are not so good.

However to tell you honestly it indicates to me that she doesn't want anything serious from either of you guys, I think she likes to do these kind of things, she is just having fun flirting and talking. To me it seems that way.

Do you really want this kind of a girl in your life? think for yourself and decide. If you still didn't understand anything ask me.

• Bro my friends told me... that if she have any affair with him... she would talk more than 5 minutes for sure... why only just 5 minutes?
      and u also said same...
      "I don't understand why she would only speak to the guy for 5 minutes a day only that too taking care she does that in your absence? may be she does it cautiously so that you don't feel bad, or she thinks you will feel bad, she could be doing this thinking that you might get jealous of the other guy and wants to avoid that, however why would she talk only 5 minutes in a day? because if she really had interest in the guy she would want to spend time with him longer not just 5 minutes a day that too in your absence it's very weird, let me tell you it's not a good sign at all."
      is this proof that they are just friends and nothing more?

• Well if you want a direct answer as to why it's restricted to only 5 minutes in a day then I would say she is not serious, she could be just having fun and flirting with him that's all. Yes, they could possibly be just friends but then she could be just friends with you also, and that's what I said, that she doesn't seem to be serious, she doesn't seem to want anything serious with either of you guys.

That is you or the other guy it doesn't matter, my opinion about all this is that it's not possible for a girl to show these signs if she is clearly into you alone, a girl won't talk to other guys in your absence, this is strange and I don't logically it can happen like that.

Once again I am saying this she doesn't seem to be serious, Even if she and the other guy are just friends still it doesn't change what I said, the signs given by her are confusing, especially in your first para.

• Yes, your friends are right, she is certainly not having an affair, otherwise the signs would be much more worse than just talking for 5 minutes, so that is ruled out, that is not a possibility.

What Girls Said 6

• Dude she may or may nnot like u! You have to test it out!

• Were you guys actually dating?

• I mean not actually... but it was obvious that she likes me... by her non-verbal flirting signs...
      now since we email each other... we both know we like each other...
      but this happend few weeks back...

• So u think there is nothing between both of them?

• From what you've told me, no, nothing to be concerned about.

• She isn't flirting he is just a friend if she likes you and you like her then she would know not to go for any guys but you, he could be flirting with her it's the other way around he was flirting with her

• I honestly think it's just a misunderstanding. and you're just taking things a bit too seriously.

• I think she likes u!

• If she is chasing you and hardly talking to him, then she likes you more

• I mean... in my absence... she goes up to him... talks for about 5 mins and then she says ok bye c ya later...
      if a girl and a guy are more than friends... then why would a girl spend just 5 mins with a guy?

• Ok thnx a lot... :)
      so that means they are just friends?

• I would think so, if the most they talk is for 5 minutes. Why don't you ask her if she has a boyfriend?

What Guys Said 2

• Why don't you ask her out 1-1, if she agrees. It will be pretty clear she's interested at you romantically. Stop overthinking stuffs. Overthink creates obsession. Do you want these dramas filling your head? Come on man..

• yeah she said on chat that she likes me...
      but i just want to know is she loyal to me?

• Dude, dont overanalyze text messages. You should be playful and said, ''wow, really? How much u liked me. Prove to me babe ;) ''
      Ask her out asap! Stop wasting your time, you're 25 already!

• She seems weird. I would remain suspicious if i was you.