Why do people find east Africans so pretty?

I am East Africa (Eritrea) and everywhere i go either with family or by myself or even friends, they make a comment on how beautiful they think i am or they ask me where i am from... i find it weird because to me its nothing special. What makes east Africans so special in their eyes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do. you live in the US than its because your blackness is exotic

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it's not all east Africans but you in particular.
    I personally tend to like certain people as the individual they are more than just based on their race.

What Guys Said 6

• Erm.. i don't know much Africans about. But I did have a African friend while i was in college. She's sexy with her curve, loudspoken person LOL, don't be offended im just posting comment to gain XP lol

• Why do you think because they call you pretty that it must apply to all East Africans? That doesn't even begin to make any sense.

• I don't at all

• That's news to me !!

• East Africa doesn't comprise of JUST that small nation of Erythria.

Its because you are Aryans (Caucasoid) and thus part of the most attractive race among the 3 great races

• They are more likely to have features and bone structure closer to European and a gracile build.

What Girls Said 1

• Lol get over yourself. No, just kidding :) but I've worked with a lot of East African people for a couple of years and I think the culture and language is just beautiful. And they are such great people, they have treated me like family all these years. That kind of beauty just radiates out. Your're lucky, I wish I had a culture to relate too! It's very special!