Does even want to start something with me or?

This guy has randomly inboxed me and started talking for a day and then asked me to come to the Beach with his mates and I said yes. We seemed a little shy to hang out as we didn't really know each other. He started getting really tipsy. Then he started to really open up to me. And we were getting along really well. Then the next day he inboxed me and had short convo and asked me if we wanted to hang out again and I said yes. But didn't really say when, where? not long after that conversation died and he said he is going offline line for abit. Next day no inbox and so I inboxed him and asked if he wanted hangout and he said yes and didn't Really seem that kneen. Cause the other day he was all over me!
And he takes forever to reply!!! Like sometimes a hr or more!! This even at night time. It just seems seem confusing on minute he really want ms to get to know me nexted I'm really confused!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's bad for you because he should've set a definite date, place time to meet up right away since u have said yes to his invitation. Don't worry, there're lots of guys in teens probably doing the same shit like i used to be. Women are more attracted to guys who are confident and sure of themselves. No worries. Continue to circulate, date other guys. Peace

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he's either playing games playing hard to get or is talking to other girls hence the hot cold vibe

What Guys Said 2

• Probably he dosent want to seem to needy and his friends probably told him he came on to strong at the beach and he is trying to calm it down

• call him.

...

What Girls Said 1

• Did you ever know him prior to the random message? He could be hiding something.

• Not really we went to school together, and didn't really talk then.

• Huh. I would ask him what's up and see what he says.

• I asked what's wrong and he just said nothing bo data😪