Dating and kids?

I have a child and am a single mother, but due to medical reasons and also just not wanting to go through raising a baby again, I'm not open at all to having another one. Do you think someday I would find a man even though I have one kid and don't want any more? Would you date someone who has a kid but doesn't want any more?

• Yes I would
  • No I would not
  • It depends (explain)
Wow it's so weird because girls date guys with kids all the time but guys won't date girls with a kid? This is a real eye opener. I guess I'm going to have to be alone forever lol.
I wonder if the answer would change at all if the girl would be willing to get a surrogate mother? It's really sad that a guy wouldn't understand a girl medically can't have another baby because there's a good chance she would die. It's a sad world lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• My brother got married to a single mother. And they are happy with each other. Good on them.

• Thank you that's awesome. I've dated guys with kids so I was so surprised that guys won't date a girl with a kid! Maybe there is hope then lol.

• Thanks. He's a great guy and sets a good example for me, I'm 10yrs younger.

• That's awesome!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think gag is a representation of the slimiest men so I wouldn't put too much stock into these answers.

• True words thank you.

• this is not a MHA material, it's just hate... unless your also a hater then have at it I guess.

• It was the only girl answer.

What Guys Said 9

• yes i think you can find someone
    if i were single yes i would consider dating and being with a person with a child and didn't want more children

• That's pretty tough, I wouldn't date someone who already has a child and didn't want any kids with me. Then I'd really feel like I'm raising another man's kid. You'd probably be better off finding an older guy like almost in his 40s that always wanted a kid but never had one. Other than that you'll probably end meeting guys who wants kids with you or someone who doesn't want kids but also doesn't wanna raise your child either.

• If my kid is a teenager they don't have to raise them though

• That's really stupid though. Is that why I see a lot on the news about guys killing their girlfriends kids? I dated a guy with 2 small children and yet a guy wouldn't date me if my kid is about to graduate and move out of the house?

• Oh well in that case you shouldn't have too much trouble. I thought you had a kind that was like 5 years old.

• I wouldn't date someone who had a kid, period.

• Thank you for your answer

• I'm probably too young to answer this question. It depends..

• id be more than insulted. id be disgusted.

• well she took the chance of death on another mans kid. she should have taken the chance of death with the man she's married not some joe shmo. wtf is wrong with women these days i swear you are all narcissistic nut jobs.

• i didn't say that. if a women doesn't want to date a single father more power to her. me personally id never marry a single mother. I've fucked a few for years but never had an intention of marrying one.

• i am insulted by single mothers who think they have a chance with me. its fucking insulting.

• I myself wouldn't. I mean my ultimate goal is to have babies.

• I WOULD NEVER DATE A WOMAN WITH KIDS!!!

• Hell no. Single Mothers can keep away from me. I am not raising their children.

• I highly doubt it, most guys want a woman who's uterus had no previous occupants. That kind of an investment in genetic offspring that isn't yours just doesn't fly, when there's a kid it means the kid is the priority, that's fine if it's yours, but not another guys, you'd be a mug feeding and tending to a cuckoo.

• Even if the guy doesn't want kids and the girls kid is a teenager? Girls are usually so open to dating guys with kids, so I wonder why guys aren't?

• I think it might be because girls are just more understanding. We will date a guy with a small dick but he's a good guy otherwise, but a guy won't date a girl just because she has small boobs but is the total package otherwise.

• I think you're speaking for yourself and idealistically applying it to women at large, ye ol' pedestal.

What Girls Said 2

• It depends if i think he is worth it!

• If they were the one :)