Seriously im 19 and I am still so shy around girls?

So I am nearly 19 years old now and I have done a lot of incredible things in my life including having run my own business, having traveled solo 10 times (including a 2200 KM road trip alone when I had my license for 3 months) and am working on a fiction book.

I am also just a normal guy and love to go partying, listen to music, go to concerts and to enjoy life. I am also very spontaneous and do a lot of things in my life (I love to randomly go to a new coffeeplace and try it out, or go by bicycle when it's sunny etc.) so I am definitely not a boring guy with no life.

But most people and especially most girls don't know this because I am too shy to talk to them! But to the extreme level that people can literally push me forever to have a 1 minute conversation with 1 girl and I will still be afraid to start the conversation.

I have literally tried since I was 14 years old tried to get more confident with girls but I still have gotten nowhere.

Whilst my friends are worried about planning romantic dates with their girlfriends or how they are going to get laid tonight, I am still on the stage of trying to even get a coffee date within maybe the space of 6 months. Yes for real. I have also never kissed anybody before.

What can I do about this situation? I feel really hopeless! I also feel that if I become more social within my existing environments, people will think that's weird or fake because of how they have seen me before.

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Just start with baby steps. U don't need to just wake up one day and be the life of the party.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is an important point in your life to just break through all of that shyness crap. I did it, countless people have done it. But, as u can see on gag, countless other guys haven't and it does nothing good for you.

Get out of your comfort zone, get out of your place and socialize.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• Im 25 and still shy around girls... so what?

0|0
    0|0
  • Iused to be the same bro the only way to get good at socializing is to try and fail many times. I used to be like you and I fucked up tons of time and made a fool of myself at your age all through my early twenties.

Now Im twenty seven and I have no problem with ladies I got a great girl and I couldnt be happier. You can do it too but it won't happen over night give it like a few years but go out there and try anything just say hi. Mess up a binch of time and little by little you will learn

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, i couldn't stop my hands shaking at my first date when i was 22. So, you're good lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 20 and im super shy around girls. Luckily my girlfriend is cool around me :)

0|0
    0|0