Seriously im 19 and I am still so shy around girls?

So I am nearly 19 years old now and I have done a lot of incredible things in my life including having run my own business, having traveled solo 10 times (including a 2200 KM road trip alone when I had my license for 3 months) and am working on a fiction book.

I am also just a normal guy and love to go partying, listen to music, go to concerts and to enjoy life. I am also very spontaneous and do a lot of things in my life (I love to randomly go to a new coffeeplace and try it out, or go by bicycle when it's sunny etc.) so I am definitely not a boring guy with no life.

But most people and especially most girls don't know this because I am too shy to talk to them! But to the extreme level that people can literally push me forever to have a 1 minute conversation with 1 girl and I will still be afraid to start the conversation.

I have literally tried since I was 14 years old tried to get more confident with girls but I still have gotten nowhere.

Whilst my friends are worried about planning romantic dates with their girlfriends or how they are going to get laid tonight, I am still on the stage of trying to even get a coffee date within maybe the space of 6 months. Yes for real. I have also never kissed anybody before.

What can I do about this situation? I feel really hopeless! I also feel that if I become more social within my existing environments, people will think that's weird or fake because of how they have seen me before.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just start with baby steps. U don't need to just wake up one day and be the life of the party.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is an important point in your life to just break through all of that shyness crap. I did it, countless people have done it. But, as u can see on gag, countless other guys haven't and it does nothing good for you.

Get out of your comfort zone, get out of your place and socialize.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Im 25 and still shy around girls... so what?

• Iused to be the same bro the only way to get good at socializing is to try and fail many times. I used to be like you and I fucked up tons of time and made a fool of myself at your age all through my early twenties.

Now Im twenty seven and I have no problem with ladies I got a great girl and I couldnt be happier. You can do it too but it won't happen over night give it like a few years but go out there and try anything just say hi. Mess up a binch of time and little by little you will learn

• Well, i couldn't stop my hands shaking at my first date when i was 22. So, you're good lol.

• Im 20 and im super shy around girls. Luckily my girlfriend is cool around me :)